For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
— 2 Timothy 1:7
Anonymous asked: What do you think about gays and lesbians? How should Christians interact with them?
The same way they should interact with anyone. Why would it be any different?
Haven’t been on here in a few weeks, but life has been great so far.
- I got into the college that I’ve been planning on since I was little, and I found an awesome roommate who is a good influence. I’m super excited about graduation.
- I’ll be in Paris in thirty days.
- It kinda snowed here in Ocean Springs, which is like monumental considering that it was 65-70 degrees over Christmas.
- I started taking a Bible study a few weeks ago, and I think it was one of the best decisions I’ve made. I’ve learned so much in such a short amount of time, and I’ve received such a warm welcome from the people in the class. I feel so confident in my relationship with Him, which is a really blessed feeling.
- I usually have a hard time fitting in places, but I made a new friend.
- I haven’t had a mental breakdown over my schoolwork in a month or so.
- I watched all three seasons of Workaholics. It’s my sad, strange, kinda inappropriate addiction.
- I’ve tried to live more righteously because despite what others in my generation think, it actually is important (will post on that later). Happy to say that I’m not tempted by things like that anymore, and I’ve proven that to myself lately.
- I’ve learned to love myself more. I mean, yeah I’m still insecure about this and that, but no worries.